Today Colin and I went to a talk about blogging, via the london bloggers @meetup.
There were 4 speakers from @tiredoflondon (he was funny) @londonist @anniemole @domesticsluts. Hosted by @andybargey.
They seemed to confirm my move from blogger to wordpress was a smart one.
The former simply couldn’t contain my talents.
I probably shouldn’t nick peoples photos but some of my shine is bound to rub off on them, so can they really complain?
Here are my golden rules of blogging for pets…
1) Employ monkey with opposable thumbs to operate keys (@albiestar).
2) Be quite the man about town.
3) Have pertenant and pithy things to say about world events.
4) Don’t be a dog. That’s my thing.
5) Your wasting your time… you can’t compete.